Twinkle2 Cafe

Address: Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC
Payment Options: Cash Only

The drinks selection at Twinkle2 is excellent. The menu is filled with intriguing choices like "Shrek" and "Sneezy". Since some of the menu items are quite vague, it's good to know that the servers are willing to answer any questions regarding the menu.

DSC05506 

DSC05507 

Ambiance [rating:4]

The modern and elegant small cafe restaurant can seat about 50 people comfortably, not to be confused by their other location (Twinkle 1) which is much smaller. There were quite a bit of people when we went so there was a good busy, bustling sound in the restaurant, something I prefer over ridiculously quiet places where you can hear every chew.

DSC05539 

DSC05540 

Drinks [rating:4.5]

Chocolate Oreo with Mango Star Jelly  The chocolate oreo was delicious! Just the right amount of sweetness although I would prefer to have a lot more Oreo in my drink. But, its chocolatey goodness sure won me over. Might I suggest though that if you are planning to order this drink, do opt for the regular bubbles instead because the mango jelly (which flavor was picked for me by Twinkle2 staff) definitely did not mix all too well with the drink itself. Now, this was not Twinkle2's fault simply because I wanted to have their popular star jellies in my drink too so I wouldn't feel left out next to my friends. ;)

DSC05524 

DSC05518 

DSC05521 

Service [rating:4.5]

Our waiter was very courteous and knowledgeable. He knew the drinks well when questioned about what a particular "mysterious" drink contains. The same goes for describing the food menu items they have available. Great job!

[rating:overall]

If you want to try something different other than the regular bubble tea places around your area, consider visiting this place instead. Their drinks menu would not disappoint your cravings. With that said, I would definitely go back to Twinkle2 again. I cannot wait to try the rest of their drinks and perhaps try a King Kong size too! Now I know why this is my cousin's favourite bubble tea place in Richmond.

5 comments:

    Interesting and informative. But will you write about this one more?

     

    People, I am now preparing a seminar on the sites.
    It needs examples of sites that overloaded functional.
    I'm not talking about a flash intro, but about too many modules, supernavoroty that already bother to live on this site. Previously, this was mail.ru, like right now they are recovered.

    Anybody can give a few examples? Thank you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    [url=http://www.scimmo.de]arcade [/url][url=http://www.scimmo.de]flash [/url][url=http://www.scimmo.de]shockwave [/url][url=http://www.scimmo.de]java fun.[/url]

     

    Valuable thoughts and advices. I read your topic with great interest.
    generico amoxil

     

    Are you a professional journalist? You write very well.
    cheap clomid

     

    I read a few topics. I respect your work and added blog to favorites.