Zephyr in the Sky - Strawberry Mango Slush

100-7911 Alderbridge Way, Richmond BC
Tel: 604 276 2628

DSC04549 

Drink [rating:3]
It was a nice, full drink presented in a tall glass that complimented the decor of the restaurant. Too bad the drink was a little bit sour to my personal liking. Perhaps the fruits were not very ripe. It was definitely a good serving though since I couldn't finish mine. Overall, I would go back to Zephyr because they do have excellent choices but I will likely try a different flavor next time around.

DSC04554 

Pearls [rating:2]

The pearls sat at the very bottom of the tall glass and the drink required some mixing up so that I can evenly distribute the bubbles in my drink. I did this because on its own, the pearls tasted a little syrupy and it was not very sweet. Once mixed in, they tasted much better! Only other complain is that their spoon was a little too short for the glass! Mine sadly fell in after a few stirs. :(

[rating:overall]

0 comments: